Kinfolk Honey Harvest

Last weekend I attended the Kinfolk Honey Harvest gathering hosted by Studio Neon in the RAW photographic lab. Ever since I stumbled across Kinfolk Magazine I have been totally inspired by its concept of bringing together a group of like minded creative souls into a small intimate gathering with beautiful food and styling. What more perfect way to fill up the creative well than to meet, learn from, be inspired and quite simply communicate with others. My photos don't do the styling of Western Australia's Stacey Clark any justice but trust me it was a joy to be in such a space. I look forward to the next one. Did I say we also learnt lots of interesting 'stuff' surrounding bees & honey and ate the most divine food by Aaron Teece.






Hosted by Luisa Brimble and Aaron Teece of Studio Neon




2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clever Designs plans to give quality and expert screen printing administrations. We spend significant time in texture printing and offer a large group of administrations going from imprinting on shirts, stickers and thickset holders just as weaving.

    For more details visit:- screen printing

    ReplyDelete

Emma Duckworth - Stylist All rights reserved © Blog Milk Powered by Blogger